USP Modern BCAA+ MOST POWERFUL BCAA SUPPLEMENT RECOVERY 150tabs
Get the "Better BCAA" now in tablet form! Branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) are essential to muscle growth, healing and stimulation. USP Labs' contains no standard, cheap L-glutamine that acts as a filler in other companies' formulas. Instead, USP Labs uses I-analyl-L-glutamine, a premium form of glutamine called Sustamine, which has been shown to increase bioavailability and produce better recovery rates.
Modern-style BCAA supplements are especially useful for maintaining muscle mass on a calorie-deficit diet. While dieting can often make you look more shredded, all that is nothing if the muscle mass actually isn't there to back it up. Cut down your body fat, but not your muscles by using a BCAA supplement to stimulate protein syntheses, and reduce the rate of protein breakdown for proper muscle gain and maintenance.
Studies have shown that dieting with BCAAs increases muscle retention and maximizes fat loss. In other words, you can lose weight without losing muscles. While you diet, the body works hard to maintain sufficient energy stores. This means it may turn to using muscle proteins for energy. With BCAAs, this breakdown can be prevented on a calorie-deficit diet. BCAAs are abundant in whey protein, but must be digested out first before they are released into the bloodstream. Using a supplement skips the digestion step and is more efficient as a peri-workout supplement, providing the body with an immediate amino acid source for protein synthesis.
- No Artificial Colors
- No L-Glutamine
- Better muscle growth and recovery rates
Modern BCAA Description from USP Labs
Now in tablet form!
8:1:1 BCAA Tablets
"The Better BCAA"
- Coveted 8:1:1 BCAA ratio!
- Convenient, easy to swallow tablets!
- Sustamine: Superior glutamine compound that has been shown to be more stable in water and absorb better than regular glutamine.†
- Alanine: Also released at very high rates during fasted exercise, making supplementation important to preventing a catabolic state.†
- Lysine: This essential amino acid has been shown to preserve Leucine in a protein starved state.†
- Workout days: Take one serving of Modern BCAA+™ during workout. Take 5 tablets of Modern BCAA™ 1-2 times between meals.
- Non-workout days: Take 5 tablets of Modern BCAA 1-2 times per day between meals.
Copyright USPlabs, LLC. Information in this ad should not be used as an indication or prediction of your individual results. These individuals are some of our most successful customers & followed a dedicated training & nutrition program and may have used other dietary supplements in addition to those illustrated. Your results may be better or worse depending upon the amount of effort you put into it, which includes eating & exercising properly. You should consult your healthcare practitioner before beginning any such plan. All examples are for illustration purposes only. USPlabs is not affiliated with, and its products are not endorsed by, the United States Pharmacopeia, Rockville, MD.