What sets myself apart from other online trainers is that I have the experience of working with many of my clients in person. During my time as co-founder and director at Aurora Athletic, I have spent thousands of hours in the gym mastering the art of how to communicate effectively with all my clients (of varying ability), understanding what motivates them, the common mistakes they make inside the gym environment, along with the obstacles they face when trying to adhere to their training & nutrition programmes.
Due to the abundance of 'online trainers' on social media I can understand why some people may be hesitant to sign up to be coached by someone they have never actually met. With this service you will be working with me, and only me! I will be your coach for the duration of the programme, guiding you, motivating you and educating you along your journey. I have structured the programme in such a way so that the level of client to coach interaction is ideal for those who want to improve their physique and fitness at the optimum rate. You will receive:
- Every week we speak via Skype, FaceTime or voice calls to catch up, review and to discuss the previous week and the programme for the week ahead
- 24/7 access to my mobile, where we can exchange text and voice notes to keep in contact on a regular basis
- 24 hour email access
The initial process upon purchase is as follows:
- You will be sent an confirmation email, asking to create a gmail account, along with providing information explaining how the programme works.
- I will ask you complete a 7 day food and training diary, along with a detailed data collection form (stats, training experience, food preferences, gym equipment etc.).
- We will have our initial Skype session/phone call to discuss your goals, background and more about how the programme will work.
- I use the collective information to create a programme suited to your personal circumstance, facilities and specified goals. A programme which is flexible and enjoyable.
- Programmes begin on the Monday after the initial call.
Due to the online nature of this service I can work with people from anywhere in the world, so long as you have an internet connection and access to basic gym equipment. The time zone difference will be something to take into consideration when having our weekly check-ins, however we can discuss a time which is suitable to us both.
To achieve the maximum benefit from the online coaching service you must be motivated, disciplined, and focused, during your workouts and along with the hours you spend out of the gym. I will be here to encourage, cajole and give guidance.
If you have any other questions regarding the online coaching please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org